Uptown Funk Empire | The Empire Strikes Back
Uptown Funk Empire covers all the golden age groove styles: Boogaloo, Soul, Disco, Boogie, Funk etc. with Bruno "Patchworks" Hovart molding it in a burning tribute to funk.
Uptown Funk Empire is an exciting and ambitious project, worthy of its name. It's like being back to the better days of Funk without a travel machine... the vibe is vintage but the sound is fresh... This album is huge and it covers all styles of the Groove music golden age: Boogaloo, Soul, Disco, Boogie, Funk... With brilliant vocal by silky Juan Rozoff, Brit-Soul legend Noel McKoy at his best, high-voltage divas Ange & Janice... and Bruno himself on the mic... it's pure funkiness! Beware, The Empire Strikes Back and is kicking... so get up & dance!
- A1 The Empire Strikes Back Intro
- A2 Boogie (Extended Album Version)
- A3 N.O.W (Extended Album Version)
- A4 We Stand At The Back Of The Bus
- A5 You've Got To Have Freedom
- B1 Keep On Givin'it Up
- B2 No One Gonna Stop Us Now
- B3 Celestial Blues
- B4 I Used To Spend My Time
- B5 The Empire Strikes Back Outro
|Drager:||Vinyl, LP, Album|